The EARMOR M32 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector and radio headset, based on the OPSMAN M32 . This headset ideal for advanced tactical users requiring unhindered communication during deafening combat situations.
The headset comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for NATO PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Element/ZTAC PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes the headset allows for placement of the microphone on the left or right hand set of the headset.
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
- Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 600 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
(*Batteries not included)
- Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
- Replace battery like Flash with 30°twist-to-open cap designed
- Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT *Note not compatible with Element/ZTAC PTT
- Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
- Anti-sweat with NANO technology
- Foldable designed for easy portable
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-5
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC