These can be rubber banded to your kit, or placed inside an IFAK pouch
Tourniquet consists of a 1.5 inch strap with hook and loop velcro, elastic (to prevent over tightening) and a triglide buckle with a red strap. When you have been 'hit' - pull out this strap and use the velcro to tighten the strap to indicate a 'wound'.
- Webbing/Elastic construction
- Can be attached to the users kit or placed in an IFAK
- Red tab for easy identification
- One size fits most
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or 'X Box' stitched for added strength.