The M14 battle rifle, the intended replacement of the US M1 Garand, is a select fire automatic rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 Winchester). Although largely superseded in military use by the M16, variants of the M14 is still used in today's modern battlefield serving as a special purpose weapon.
The SOCOM 16 is a shortened modernized civilian version of the M14 utilizing a light weight polymer receiver that is more resistant to the elements. The shortened battle rifle also features a forward mounted rail section for red dot optics or long eye relief scopes.
G&G has done an excellent job of replicating the SOCOM 16 with its heavy duty fiber reinforced polymer stock, aluminum barrel, and detailed trigger and bolt assembly. Internally the rifle features G&G's high quality metal gearbox known for its reliability and performance.
- Full metal aluminum barrel and receiver
- High strength nylon fiber reinforced polymer stock
- Forward mounted Picatinny rail for long eye relief scopes or red dot optics
- Works with Matrix, G&G, and Classic Army M14 magazines
- Full metal and fully upgradeable reinforced gearbox
- G&G reinforced steel gears
- G&G 25000 high torque motor
- Tightbore inner barrel
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 470rd Hi-Cap Magazine
Muzzle Velocity: 360-380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Ver 7 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the rear w/ small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
RELATED PRODUCTS: Universal Ni/MH Charger | M14 magazines