- Drop-in replacement for SSG96
- Made from stainless steel
- Improved resolution by using fine pitch M4 screw
- CNC nub with improved contact patch
This SSG96 hop up arm is better in every way. It's made from stainless steel to avoid stripping the threads and we designed a special spring style screw retention mechanism that prevents the hop up screw from adjusting by itself.
Performance is also improved - for this we used a fine pitch M4 screw (0.5mm instead 0.7mm pitch) which allows for 30% finer adjustments per rotation.
We also improved the contact surface to bucking by using a swiveling CNC nub - this allows the pressure to be applied more vertically, instead at an angle and the nub has improved contact surface that matches the radius of the bucking.
- 1x stainless steel hop arm
- 1x fine pitch M4*5mm grub screw (pre-installed)
- 1x nub