This is an improved hopup arm design optimized for SSX23 (it also works just fine on TM MK23). It's made out of solid CNC machined aluminum and is known to increase consistency of the SSX23 hopup chamber due to having no flex and larger concave contact area.
The design is based on the well known H-Arm by Hadron Designs and improves in several key areas:
- it's made for a tighter fit for clone (non-TM) hopup chamber so it's always perfectly alligned and centered
- nub contact surface to bucking has increased by 33% to allow bucking to apply hop more evenly
- nub height has been increased by 50% to make sure that only the nub touches the bucking and the plate doesn't start deforming the rest of the bucking near nozzle
- nub is better alligned to the SSX23 / MK23 barrel hopup window
start of the nub is rounded to gradually apply pressure to improve hop consistency
This CNC Hop arm will fully work with all these models:
- SSX23 and SSX23 v2020
- SSX303 (requires Mini Thumbscrew or shortening of original thumbscrew)
- Tokyo Marui MK23
- All clone MK23's like ASG, STTi, etc.
- 1x hop arm